VT Grassroots supports a movement of We the People to collect voter roll evidence and demand that local leaders take action and replace those leaders if they do not. This is a collective TEAM effort.
Join the VOTE Amish movement
Learn more about our canvassing efforts
VT Grassroots is Partnering with....
Dr. Frank and other grassroots movements across the nation and learning from their mistakes and best practices. Dr. Frank and Col. Smith have connected us with Cause of America and they are connecting us with some of these grassroots teams.
VT Grassroots is developing a TARGETED canvas rather than a FULL canvas strategy.
Our Canvassing efforts in Vermont will consist of the following basic elements:
1. Sign VT Grassroots Chain-of-Custody / Non-Disclosure Agreement
2. Complete the canvassing training from the Missouri grassroots team (see below)
3. Identify Town/County Coordinators and Volunteers
4. Distribute Walk-books (i.e. canvassing survey "packets" for the targeted addresses)
5. Do the Canvas and accurately record data from the interviews.
6. Verify Canvas data using online tools (i.e. death certificates, NCOA, etc.)
7. Present data to local authorities (i.e. county sheriffs, town clerks)
8. Demand action of local authorities (i.e. injunctions against electronic voting machines)
VT Grassroots Canvassing Documents and Training
Please Review the Chain-of-Custody document and view all of the training videos at least once.